CAGR Insights is a weekly newsletter full of insights from around the world of web.
|Nifty Midcap 50||9,428||9,176||2.75%|
|Nifty Smallcap 100||10,010||9,891||1.20%|
Chart Ki Baat
Here’s the list of curated readings for you this week:
- If you can’t catch ’em, join their Signal groups first, feels Sebi – Market’s regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) is using the oldest trick in policing book to catch new-age crooks on encrypted messaging platforms, said two people with direct knowledge of the matter. Read here
- Expectation’s debt – What do you call the top-of-the-world status Amazon had in 2021? Was it a gift? A reward for hard work? The natural swings of capitalism? Read here.
- Shruti shares her experience with clients and their investment journey Read here
- Which MF categories will be affected by SEBI’s TER proposals – Fisdom Research put out a report on the Sebi expense ratio paper? Where will the axe fall? What will get cheaper? Read here
- The Great Disconnect between how aspirants learn from the best in normal domains vs in stock markets. Read here
- Investors Should Sell All Midcaps in India – Investors should consider selling mid-cap stocks, as a lack of liquidity is unhealthy for the sector, according to JPMorgan’s Sanjay Mookim. Read here
- 4 Insights from Rajeev Thakkar – Chief Investment Officer of PPFAS Mutual Fund, shares his insights over Parag Parikh Flexi Cap on completing 10 years. Read here
- Rainbow Children’s Medicare Limited – Read about India’s leading paediatric and obstetrics hospital chain and have a peek at our investment thought process. Read here
- Impact on liquidity due to RBI transfer – While RBI’s liquidity framework entails managing weighted average overnight rate, there appears to be an implicit element of ‘tough love’ at play. Read here
- Go First bankruptcy – a test of whether the country is ready to rebalance creditors’ rights and shareholders’ privilege. Read here
- Worsening expectations regarding a possible default would make significant disruptions in financial markets – If the debt ceiling binds, and the U.S. Treasury does not have the ability to pay its obligations, the negative economic effects would quickly mount and risk triggering a deep recession. Read here
Check out CAGRwealth smallcase portfolios here.
That’s it from our side. Have a great weekend ahead!
If you have any feedback that you would like to share, simply reply to this email.
The content of this newsletter is not an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any security in any jurisdiction. The content is distributed for informational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice or a recommendation to sell or buy any security or other investment or undertake any investment strategy. There are no warranties, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness, or results obtained from any information outlined in this newsletter unless mentioned explicitly. The writer may have positions in and may, from time to time, make purchases or sales of the securities or other investments discussed or evaluated in this newsletter.